Honey Belle DIY Coconut Rose Detox Mask
nourish, soothe, & vitalize.
Organic Coconut Milk is rich in vitamin C and is amazing for nourishing the skin, firming the skin, and preventing acne. Rose Kaolin Clay is a versatile clay that is great for all skin types--including sensitive skin! It is a soothing ingredient that reduces both inflammation and irritation.
Get creative and mask the day away! Some ideas for liquid include: water, milk, yogurt, honey, apple cider vinegar, aloe juice, rose water, lavender water, tea tree water etc.
The ingredients in this masque increase blood flow and circulation to the skin. Some redness may occur, this is normal and will dissipate in 20-30 minutes.
- *standard size: 2 oz / 60 ml
COCONUT MILK, HIBISCUS LEAF, BEETROOT, + ROSE KAOLIN CLAY:
- Removes toxins and impurites
- Improve overall complexion by fading hyper-pigmentation
- Encourages collagen and elastin production
- Moisturizes dehydrated skin
- Safe for all skin types!
- Best applied with our mask brush & mixed in our mixing bowl!
- Do a spot treatment on scars, oncoming blemishes, and blackheads to see them become relieved!
- Leave the mask overnight as a spot treatment for extra stubborn or emergency pimples and scars!
- Stir in 2-3 tablespoons of desired liquid until a clay forms. Apply onto skin with clean fingertips after cleansing (and exfoliating!), avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-20 minutes. Use warm washcloth or rinse with warm water.
- Ingredients: Coconut Milk*, Rose Kaolin Clay, Hibiscus Leaf, Beetroot
- 1) Do I have to leave the masque in the fridge at all times? If it's already mixed into a paste, yes! However, if it's still in powder form, no need! Just keep it in a cool and dry area.
- 2) Do I need to mix all of the powder at once? No! You can also use the DIY masque with a one-time use method. Just pour a teaspoon (or as needed) of the powder into a small bowl. Add the desired amount of water (or any other liquid goodness) and stir until the clay forms. If it's too liquid-y, add a little bit more powder, and you can play with the consistency!
- 3) Is this mask okay for all skin types? Yep! Rose Kaolin Clay is even gentle enough for sensitive skin. If you have dry skin, you can try using milk, honey, or yogurt for extra nourishment. If you have oilier skin, use lemon juice to brighten or reduce redness for acne, or pouring a little bit of our Facial Tonic for added minimization of pores. Just using water will already help detox!
- 4) How many masks can be created from this amount? It lasts for up to 12-15 full masques or 20+ spot treatments!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.