Honey Belle White Jade Gua Sha Facial Massager
HEALING HARMONY + DECISIVENESS
This special gem uses its power to help in the decision making process by blocking distractions. It has the ability to bring peace, harmony, and luck. It directs energy in the most constructive way while emphasizing the best possible result.
Maximize your skincare routine by incorporating this facial tool to massage your skin. Gua Sha, also known as the "Eastern Face Lift", is an ancient facial massage technique that promotes detoxification and healthy-looking skin.
- Reduces signs of aging
- Increases elasticity in the skin
- Improves dark circles and under-eye bags
- Promotes radiant and even complexion
- Apply ELIXIR facial oil.
- Use the Gua Sha tool to apply light pressure to the center of your forehead and scrape from the middle of your eyebrows to your hairline.
- On the middle of your forehead, scrape from the center out to your temples.
- Use the smaller curved end to scrape from your inner brow bone to the outer brow bone.
- On your cheek and under eye area, start on the sides of the nose and sweep the tool from the center to the perimeter of your face.
- Repeat the same motions on the mouth, chin, and jaw areas. Move the tool from the center to the outer parts of your face.
- Lastly, start on the top of your forehead and scrape down to your temples, down to the sides of your neck, and stop mid-collarbone.
- about three strokes per section and scrape both sides of the face for a completed facial massage.
Colors and texture will vary slightly. Each Gua Sha tool is cut from natural stone.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.